Summer is one of the most beautiful, and at the same time, challenging seasons for your health. It is very tempting to “check out” from HEALTH and mess up ADJUSTMENT, exercise, and nutritional discipline.
Most people, instead of exercising, spend more time sitting on a porch or a backyard. Instead of eating fresh organic salad, many people choose to have a drink with a sizzling steak and sausages with fried veggies. It’s harder to go early to bed and even harder to get up in the morning. During the summer months, many people get dehydrated. BUT the worst thing that happens during the summer is loss of DISCIPLINE!
Therefore, the amount of PHYSICAL, CHEMICAL and EMOTIONAL STRESS goes exponentially HIGHER! As you already know, CHEMICAL, PHYSICAL and EMOTIONAL stressors are the causes of SUBLUXATION!
SUBLUXATION KILLS! So, during summer WE need to pay even MORE ATTENTION to our HEALTH!
The reasons why people get amazing results in our office is due to the consistency of their adjustments.
CONSISTENCY and ACTION!
That’s what makes the most incredible improvements in your health.
To get the best out of summer:
- LET US KNOW YOUR VACATION SCHEDULE…………..ASAP, so that you don’t mess up with your HEALTH. You can easily ask to add more adjustments to your schedule, if you know stress is coming!
- Keep exercising, preferably OUSIDE in the Morning.
- Eat lots of fresh VEGETABLES, FRUITS and BERRIES
- Stay well hydrated. Drink water 2-4% of your body weight. (2-4 liters).
- Do not follow some “weak links”- lost people, they are always there.
I believe that you know your purpose, your motivation!
You are the most incredible and exceptional people who take care of their health and make it a priority! Keep your vision strong! If you need my help, we are here for you!!
Be strong- Be healthy-Be Blessed
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit,…. You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 New International Version (NIV)