Spring is one of the most joyous seasons. Everything is awakening and life is sprouting all around us. It is definitely my favorite time of the year. It is the best time for you to experience the joy of being fully alive and get re-connected to nature.
Here are my tips for the Spring Season:
- Outdoor running and walking. Always try to exercise so that you experience an increase in your heart rate and your breathing. While you’re running or walking, give yourself a quiet time. Talking is an absolute destruction that can lead you to injury.
- Outdoor games – take your children with you to a playground or a school yard and play some basketball, tennis, or soccer.
- Always carry a bottle of water with you to stay well hydrated.
- During my visit to Cuba years ago, I encountered so many people with sun allergies. I have never seen so many before. DO NOT be afraid of a healthy exposure to the SUN in early mornings and late afternoons. Our modern lifestyle resembles a “caveman” condition. We spend 95% indoors, and 5% outdoors, it should be the opposite. Plus natural vitamin D is the best antioxidant and provides the best protection from cancer and many other diseases.
- Choose natural sun screens, such as, clothing and creams from 100% natural ingredients.
- Minimize BBQ food; always choose coal or wood burning BBQs as opposed to gas.
- If you enjoy alcoholic beverages with outdoor cooking, enjoy responsibly. Please set your limits before you start enjoying it too much, and announce it to your family and/or guests.
- Consume as many LOCAL, ORGANIC, SEASONAL fruits, vegetables, and berries as possible!
- One of the best family activities is to visit a local organic farm where you can hand pick your vegetables, fruits, and berries for the week ahead. They are going to be at least 3 times fresher than your local grocery store.
- Camping experience allows enjoying many healthy outdoor activities, such as volleyball, fishing, running, hiking, biking, and much more.
- Use this time to spend with NICE & HAPPY people. Flourish your relationships with people who share the same values and beliefs. Avoid arguments and confrontations (most of the time it’s not even worth your time).
- KEEP UP WITH YOUR ADJUSTING AND TRAINING SCHEDULES!!! Your health is an accumulation of your day to day activities. Stay strong and keep up your vision beyond seasonal and daily pleasures.
“When besieged, I’m as calm as a baby. When all hell breaks loose, I’m collected and cool.” Psalms 27:3
Stay calm, cool and collected…and have a Subluxation-free day, filled with God’s given power!
Thank you so much Dr. Dmitri it was so helpful and encouraging to be reminded of the new life arises after an indoor life.
I surely will put into practice most of them.